8.2 How to Apply for Filing Fee

  • - Apply for the Filing Fee by the deadline.
  • - Complete and submit the eForm "Special Enrollment Petition" available in CalCentral under "Student Resources".
  • - Print a copy of the form for your personal file.
  • Once submitted, the eForm will be routed to the Student Services Staff for approval.


If Filing Fee is approved:

  • - You will be charged one-half of the University Registration fee through CARS.
  • - You will be able to see your status on Bear Facts.
  • - The degree cannot be awarded until the Filing Fee is paid.