For instructions on how to withdraw from study, please see the Guide to Graduate Policy Section D1.8
- - May not take classes
- - May not graduate
- - Must pay for the Recreation and Sports Facilities (RSF)
- - Must pay for GSHIP (Graduate Student Health Insurance Plan) - Memo from Department to GSHIP stating student is was in good standing when s/he left the department required each semester.
- - Must pay for library card
- - Cannot hold GSR or GSI appointment
- - May be Junior Specialist or Reader - International students see SISS (Services for International Students and Scholars) first
- - May take Prelim Exam with permission of Vice Chair of Graduate Study and Chair of Prelim Committee
- - May not take Qualifying Exam
- - Must apply for readmission. No guarantee that student will be accepted back into the program. Please note that there is a reapplication fee.
For information about how to apply for readmission please see Section 8.3.