5th Year BS/MS Change of Degree Goal

Five Year Bachelor/Master students who wish to add Ph.D. to their current M.S. only must apply through the general Online Application for Admission and Review cycle. This policy is to ensure a transparent, thorough, and fair application review process, independent from an applicant’s current or past enrollment at Berkeley. There is no need for these applicants to submit the former “Application for Readmission” or the “Change of Major” forms. The students will need to submit their official GRE scores, and all the Ph.D. required materials listed on the admissions webpage.